Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Pillow Covers...

I made some covers for my living room pillows which are a drab khaki last year. I have not been able to locate them this year after searching the outside shed multiple times. What I did find was some scrap Christmas fabric which I cut into 3 inch strips, sewed together, cut the other direction in three inch strips and then sewed them together once again. There was no real rhyme or reason to the pattern and I prefer it that way since my piecing skills are quite rudimentary and random. Still, I like the looks of these pillow covers as opposed to the khaki milk stained originals.

No comments: