Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 2008 Blog Book is at the Publisher...

I have FINALLY finished my blog book for 2008. It is 200 pages long, has 116 posts and 352 pictures (I added extra ones from the whole year since I only started blogging in August) It was actually pretty easy -- just a little time consuming. Here's a sneak peek at a couple pages.

The front and back cover wrap around a hard bound book that is 8x10 in size.






This is a photo McKay took at Sunset View -- I loved the view.



This is a photo that McKay took at Girls Camp and I thought it was perfect for this page.



Most of the book consists of the parts of the blog I slurped with Blurb --I did have to replace some of the photos with high quality images depending on how big I wanted the photo to end up. When you upload to Blogger it reduces your images for web view, so I keep a folder on my desktop with all my images so that I can later replace them for printing if I need to.

I will be stalking the mailman for the next little while until the book arrives -- I can't wait to see it. I also already know how I'm going to do 2009's book different.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my freakin gosh!!!!

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

You amaze me! I wanta be just like you!!

Lisa said...

So, who's publishing it? I know you were checking into a couple of places... It looks great!!
Lisa Rickords

The Mom said...

Ok, I'm the one who told you about starting a blog...I so knew you'd do something amazing!