Friday, October 24, 2008

One Blog is not Enough...

When I started this blog, it was with the intention of having the contents printed and bound into a book at the end of each year. Voila, journal done.

Dilemma...video clips, slide shows with music and other cool blogging things don't print. Since I love sharing videos and other such interactive creations with family and friends, I decided to have a separate blog for those things and keep the all6greenstreets blog for only printable media.

It also means I can create more backgrounds and more widgets and embed more videos and manipulate the html script in more than one place..... well you get the picture.

Anyway... The other blog is: www.greenstreetsinmotion.blogspot.com When I post something there I will link to it from here.

No comments: