Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flashback to the Pumpkin Patch




It is with a small tear in my eye that I report... my kids did not ask to go the pumpkin patch this year. Sad but true.

There was a day... not too awfully long ago that they enjoyed the bum poking straw bale ride and the hunt for the perfect squash. They wanted either pumpkins that out weighed them or random other squash items found in the patch... never just a medium sized round specimen.







In honor of the pumpkin patch, here are a few pictures of our kids over the years participating in the festive event.









4 comments:

Kristin said...

Look at those cute little guys! I love flashback pics. And you are so right about the "bum-poking" straw bale ride! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, thinking about my kids not wanting to go to the pumpkin patch and sitting on Santa's lap makies me sick to my stomach...why does time have to fly by so fast?

Keolani said...

I'm so happy my kids will still go to the pumpkin patch! Of course, I already told them to expect it every year until the leave home.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Gave me chills.....since I am looking for a pumpkin patch around here to take our kiddies to for their FIRST pumpkin patch trip.